Week ten: manga and comics

My only real experience with Manga was Ouran High School Host Club, I got the manga after I rewatched the series a couple of times. Other than that, I only saw manga from screenshots on tumblr, I never got into reading them.
There's many titles that I've meant to read, but I never had the time and they are a little difficult to obtain. I also felt like if I was reading manga in high school people would've labeled me a weeb, and I did feel embarrassed to a point to even want to read manga. Nonetheless I did watch a few different anime shows, the last one I think I watched was "Free!".
I did go back and read "Barefoot Gen" after we watched it in class, arguably the manga is much more violent than the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 9

Week 13, the killing joke response